USA Time
UK Time

Tangible Personal Property Tax Return

Requirement to File a Tangible Personal Property Tax Return (DR-405)

If you owned your rental  property and it was available for rent on
January 1st , then this return must be filed before April 1st of the same year,
to avoid penalties. 

This return is based on the value of the furnishings/fittings/appliances in your rental property and any additions during the year.  Rental properties are considered a business and therefore, are required to pay a separate tax on these assets.

This tax is a separate tax from your annual property real estate taxes, which are based upon the value of your property and land. The bills for this tax are sent to you in November each year and payment is due by March 31st of the following year. 
If you have not received this form by end January, please contact our office directly via phone or email




Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

Valid CSS!

Control Your Domain

Bluehost Cheap WebHosting!


A H Gantt CPA & Associates, PA is a licensed and insured firm of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) located in Kissimmee Florida catering to US Taxation and Reporting issues, for domestic and non-resident clients, both individuals and corporations. A H Gantt CPA & Associates, taxes, cpa orlando, accountant kissimmee, 1040nr, derek breen, florida accountant, cpa, business tax florida, filing taxes, US taxation, tax reporting, non-resident taxes, visa, immigration, move to florida, consultancy taxation